Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > From Leah, To Her Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default Leah's Post To The LRG (and Moosie) - 9-25-08

From Leah:

Hey, Moosie! Listen, do NOT for one minute ever, ever debase those whom I have created a relationship with on the LRG or my website by attempting to negate their position in my life as “little people”.

To suggest that I would never hang out with them because I have bigger name friends is so degrading, to them and to yourself - it says you are so pessimistic you must live a miserable little life.

Do you honestly believe that I take time away from my life to answer questions and talk to my friends here at the LRG as well as my own site because I am promoting something? Wow - do you realize that the people who have really established a relationship with me amount to about seven people? Do you really think I do this for SEVEN VIEWERS?

Just to give you an education, what decides the success of a show is something called The Nielsen rating system (it’s a rating system that gives the statistics on various shows based on VIEWERS in the MILLIONS). Take some time off from the nasty and Google that.

You are so wrong. I would hang out with Mike and Renee, Nic and JP, Lisa, Deana, Rodney, and Lucia and so on and so on. Why? Because they are good people, that’s why baby.

I want you to really look at what you are saying because I find it very sad that you would take something so innocent as “Wouldn’t this be a great way to connect with those who have supported me?” and attempt to make it something bad and ugly.

I definitely need you to apologize to these nice people or just go to another site with people like yourself who are cynical and gossipy.

I am still shaking my head in sadness… promoting something!!! Hmmm… what am I promoting? Help an American soldier, help sick children, make people laugh, help them where I can? YUP! You caught me “Moosie”, I am definitely promoting something. Ya caught me!! Good job! You are EXACTLY the kind of person that we all agree enjoys hiding behind a computer because you are a coward and an unhappy person.

Leah


Leah is responding to this post from Moosie:

Come on, guys! Did you really think she would actually let you guys know when she is coming to NY??? I mean, seriously... Do you think she would hang out with ya???? lol She is a celebrity and not gonna hang with us regular folk....no matter what she says. Nothing against her, so please don't take this the wrong way. She is hanging out with BIG stars and NOT going to meet you all for chit chat and signing photos.

Please don't delete this post because I'm trying to get my point across.

Her website is for one reason. To get some sort of publicity. Trust me. I think she wants to get in on the talk show thing.. She also mentioned this. Sounds like people are asking her Dr. Phil kind of questions, like she's a family counselor or something. Just my take on things.

Again...why would she hang out out with you when she's hanging with BIG stars? Seriously.

Everyone boo-hoo'in about her not letting you know when she comes to town, have me LoL. Ain't gonna happen unless it has cameras or some sort of publicity.

There are a lot of creepy folks out there. Like she's going to take a chance and meet ''strangers'' that post on her site.

Think about it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

What can I say? THANK YOU LEAH, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BEING A CLASS ACT!!!! You are wonderful, you are one smart lady and you speak your mind. I love a strong lady!
__________________


Leah's comment to me: Irene ~ "Hey honey… I wish I would have known you were coming… sorry about that. You weren’t in my face baby doll. You were being gracious. Thank you for being there"

Leah's comment to me on her blog: Irene~ "Thank you so much! I laughed out loud when you said 'Long time fan, first time commenting'. Thank you for that."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:10 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcanes
Enjoy:

Hey, Moosie! Listen, do NOT for one minute ever, ever debase those whom I have created a relationship with on the LRG or my website by attempting to negate their position in my life as “little people”.

To suggest that I would never hang out with them because I have bigger name friends is so degrading, to them and to yourself - it says you are so pessimistic you must live a miserable little life.

Do you honestly believe that I take time away from my life to answer questions and talk to my friends here at the LRG as well as my own site because I am promoting something? Wow - do you realize that the people who have really established a relationship with me amount to about seven people? Do you really think I do this for SEVEN VIEWERS?

Just to give you an education, what decides the success of a show is something called The Nielsen rating system (it’s a rating system that gives the statistics on various shows based on VIEWERS in the MILLIONS). Take some time off from the nasty and Google that.

You are so wrong. I would hang out with Mike and Renee, Nic and JP, Lisa, Deana, Rodney, and Lucia and so on and so on. Why? Because they are good people, that’s why baby.

I want you to really look at what you are saying because I find it very sad that you would take something so innocent as “Wouldn’t this be a great way to connect with those who have supported me?” and attempt to make it something bad and ugly.

I definitely need you to apologize to these nice people or just go to another site with people like yourself who are cynical and gossipy.

I am still shaking my head in sadness… promoting something!!! Hmmm… what am I promoting? Help an American soldier, help sick children, make people laugh, help them where I can? YUP! You caught me “Moosie”, I am definitely promoting something. Ya caught me!! Good job! You are EXACTLY the kind of person that we all agree enjoys hiding behind a computer because you are a coward and an unhappy person.

Leah
Is that me!?!

I definitely want to respond to this thread, but I need some time to get my thoughts together after reading this passionate and powerful message. Wow Leah! You truly are amazing! WE YOU!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:15 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
Is that me!?!

I definitely want to respond to this thread, but I need some time to get my thoughts together after reading this passionate and powerful message. Wow Leah! You truly are amazing! WE YOU!!!!
Good question.
I'll say yes!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcanes
Good question.
I'll say yes!
If you say yes, then it must be true

It doesn't matter if it's me or not because Leah stood up for the LRG! Like Irene said, Leah speaks her mind, and that's what I love about her. She's not afraid to defend herself and her friends.

Leah, please know that we will always be here to stick up for you because you deserve all the love and respect in the world
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:40 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI


Leah, please know that we will always be here to stick up for you because you deserve all the love and respect in the world

True BMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I do have one more thing to add:

WHAT ABOUT JMAC ??

hasnt all my chattering been noticed ??
hasnt all my been noticed by our lovely Leah ??



Okay..I am kidding ! Leah ....
__________________
Jmac-tab-ulous : having the combined quailites of fantastic, fabulous, and gorgeous along with the approval of Joey ( jmac on LRG) ...word originated for LEAH REMINI
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:25 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

She left you out to give you something to chatter about.

Way to go Leah!!!!!! One of her best blogs yet!
__________________
Carrie:"Why is your hand shaking?"

Holly:"Um...I ran out of beer this morning?"

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-26-2008, 12:35 AM
MRS. DOUG
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
True BMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I do have one more thing to add:

WHAT ABOUT JMAC ??

hasnt all my chattering been noticed ??
hasnt all my :hyper been noticed by our lovely Leah ??



Okay..I am kidding ! Leah ....


Quit your crying , Mr. Chattermac! Leah also didn't mention Ashley 1, Ashley 2, Irene, Ryan, Mrs Doug, Mrs. Doug, BLF, gotluv, Jon and countless others. I'm pretty sure that the Mike she mentioned is really mikey from the KJ Board, too . She certainly couldn't name EVERYONE!

Therefore, despite what Sweetd says, it's really NOT necessary for you to chatter twice as much in the future

Your usual amount of chattering will suffice just fine.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
Is that me!?!

I definitely want to respond to this thread, but I need some time to get my thoughts together after reading this passionate and powerful message. Wow Leah! You truly are amazing! WE YOU!!!!
Yep, that is you my dear!!!!!


Leah rocks!! YOU GO GIRL!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 PM
HollyAnn's Avatar
HollyAnn HollyAnn is offline
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Southern U.S.
Posts: 2,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcanes
Enjoy:

Hey, Moosie! Listen, do NOT for one minute ever, ever debase those whom I have created a relationship with on the LRG or my website by attempting to negate their position in my life as “little people”.

To suggest that I would never hang out with them because I have bigger name friends is so degrading, to them and to yourself - it says you are so pessimistic you must live a miserable little life.

Do you honestly believe that I take time away from my life to answer questions and talk to my friends here at the LRG as well as my own site because I am promoting something? Wow - do you realize that the people who have really established a relationship with me amount to about seven people? Do you really think I do this for SEVEN VIEWERS?

Just to give you an education, what decides the success of a show is something called The Nielsen rating system (it’s a rating system that gives the statistics on various shows based on VIEWERS in the MILLIONS). Take some time off from the nasty and Google that.

You are so wrong. I would hang out with Mike and Renee, Nic and JP, Lisa, Deana, Rodney, and Lucia and so on and so on. Why? Because they are good people, that’s why baby.

I want you to really look at what you are saying because I find it very sad that you would take something so innocent as “Wouldn’t this be a great way to connect with those who have supported me?” and attempt to make it something bad and ugly.

I definitely need you to apologize to these nice people or just go to another site with people like yourself who are cynical and gossipy.

I am still shaking my head in sadness… promoting something!!! Hmmm… what am I promoting? Help an American soldier, help sick children, make people laugh, help them where I can? YUP! You caught me “Moosie”, I am definitely promoting something. Ya caught me!! Good job! You are EXACTLY the kind of person that we all agree enjoys hiding behind a computer because you are a coward and an unhappy person.

Leah

Wow!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-26-2008, 03:24 PM
rUmscH_'s Avatar
rUmscH_ rUmscH_ is offline
Senior Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Berlin
Posts: 515
Send a message via ICQ to rUmscH_ Send a message via AIM to rUmscH_ Send a message via Yahoo to rUmscH_
Default

Well i´m new here and it does not belong to me to have "a big mouth" (don´t know how to rephrase that ) about this but I think you should give Moosie a second chance (don´t get this wrong....i loved to see you guys defending Leah). But from a neutral point of view Moosie made an apology...so let´s drop this thing down and let´s move on.

It´s up to Moosie to make something out of it.

Just my 2 Cents.
__________________
Arthur: I've got two words for you, I'm staying right here!
Carrie: That's four words.
Arthur: Then I've got another four words for you, Screw you!
Carrie: That's two words.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-26-2008, 03:26 PM
MRS. DOUG
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Renee,

I think you missed this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosie
My one post created all of this?? I wasn't (I feel) disrespectful to Leah or her fans. I only made my comment after reading a post from her on her site. Her repsonding to posts about people angry over the fact that she didn't inform them of her NY trip.

If I offended Leah or fans please accept my apology. That was NOT my intent. I will leave it at that.

Peace
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
rebeccarhodes's Avatar
rebeccarhodes rebeccarhodes is offline
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,139
Default Just a thought....

Although I completely love our entertainment industry, we all need to understand that actors are acting. Therefore, there is no way a person can judge someone someone's personality by watching them read a script for 30 minutes a week on tv.

And to say a certain actor wouldn't do this or wouldn't see that person sounds about as educated as a adolescent teenager. Honestly, it takes a lot of guts to be able to say such an uneducated thought to thousands who could read it on the internet.

So if someone who gets paid to act wants to surf the web and spend time doing good by creating relationships with people, then they have every damn right to! Should celebrities just go hide in a cave or something, or can they enjoy things that everyone else does too?

When will people understand that an actor is just like you and I, except their jobs are more public and they make have a bigger paycheck!

They have families and have favorite hobbies, foods, politicians, even favorite actors! They even have to pee in a toilet just like you and I!

In response to the comment on Leah Remini, I don't know her personally, but I do know that she isn't getting high every day, gambling her money away, or talking smack about people.

She is raising her family, supporting friends, donating to charities, giving advise, and getting to know other people's lives and situations. So let's appreciate that instead of trying to tear down someone for doing good things.

Our society likes drama. Magazines make millions of dollars following Britney Spear's life. Therefore sometimes people (moose) need to make up lies to make an actor out to be a selfish monster. They just can't accept reality that a person may just be nice or normal. And most often sad people are ones that are so bored that they need to make someone else seem as unhappy as they are.

Childhood lesson #1...if ya can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Or here's a thought...since Leah is able to be contacted so easily, how about asking her thoughts about something before speaking for her.

peace out,
Rebecca
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

welcome to the boards Rebecca!!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!!^
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

You Go Girl! Very well written!!!

Welcome!
__________________
Lucia From Jersey
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.