Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > Leah's Lounge > Movie/TV talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Meganriffic
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
Yeah Elmo better watch himself....something aint right with him either going around the place asking people to tickle him what was up with that. He needs to move off the street, entire Sesame Street is gonna be a bad influence on him lol


haha check this vid I just found lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZ4f...eature=related
What in the he double hockey sticks on the side there's a video that says Elmo's got a gun WOW ! This is nuts. I can't believe these are out.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
Yeah Elmo better watch himself....something aint right with him either going around the place asking people to tickle him what was up with that. He needs to move off the street, entire Sesame Street is gonna be a bad influence on him lol


haha check this vid I just found lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZ4f...eature=related

You know how they have guest celebrities appear on Sesame Street. Micheal Phelps would be an awesome guest on THAT Sesame Street!!! Seeing Big Bird with that huge bong! And he called Kermit, CRAMIT.
__________________


Leah's comment to me: Irene ~ "Hey honey… I wish I would have known you were coming… sorry about that. You weren’t in my face baby doll. You were being gracious. Thank you for being there"

Leah's comment to me on her blog: Irene~ "Thank you so much! I laughed out loud when you said 'Long time fan, first time commenting'. Thank you for that."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Renee
What in the he double hockey sticks on the side there's a video that says Elmo's got a gun WOW ! This is nuts. I can't believe these are out.

Yea some of those vids are messed up. I cant believe some of these actually made it on youtube.
__________________
Ryan~ I think the moral of this story is: Ryan should be kept out the kitchen! -Leah's response to my ability of burning food in the microwave lol

This message was sponored in part by Urkelos!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3

You know how they have guest celebrities appear on Sesame Street. Micheal Phelps would be an awesome guest on THAT Sesame Street!!! Seeing Big Bird with that huge bong! And he called Kermit, CRAMIT.

I know Phelps would be a great fit for that episode. This version of Sesame Street would probably be on Adult Swim. Cramit the frog hahaha.

What was up with Snuffulfagous, that dude was always sad about something. I dont remember that dude ever being happy. He should of spent a night out with Kermit and Big Bird in this version lol
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Ryan did you see my post above? How in the world did we start out talking about tv logos and end up with Sesame Street hoodlums? Only Ryan and Irene could do that!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3
Ryan did you see my post above? How in the world did we start out talking about tv logos and end up with Sesame Street hoodlums? Only Ryan and Irene could do that!

Yea I replied to it above this one! lool. Yea I know only us, Im surpised Ben Franklin hasnt been brought into it yet.. but I have a feeling he will soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
I know Phelps would be a great fit for that episode. This version of Sesame Street would probably be on Adult Swim. Cramit the frog hahaha.

What was up with Snuffulfagous, that dude was always sad about something. I dont remember that dude ever being happy. He should of spent a night out with Kermit and Big Bird in this version lol
Ben Franklin! LOL
Adult Swim for sure!

Snuffulufagous needed some anti-depression meds big time. He was NEVER happy. What a big depressing (what was he?). Half elephant and half mammoth? Maybe if he did hang around Kermit and Big Bird aka Big Bong, Snuff could have had some good times.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3
Ben Franklin! LOL
Adult Swim for sure!

Snuffulufagous needed some anti-depression meds big time. He was NEVER happy. What a big depressing (what was he?). Half elephant and half mammoth? Maybe if he did hang around Kermit and Big Bird aka Big Bong, Snuff could have had some good times.

Aka more Like Big Pimpin, Big Bird was an undercover Pimp. You know out of all the actual people on the show like Maria.. and that white girl I forget her name but Big Bird was always hanging around with them and the other girls. I think Gordon and the other guys got kind of mad at Big Bird always stealing their thunder.

I think Cookie Monster should give Snuffy some of his cookies, I think that might help him out. Telly was another depressed one but I think he was halving a mid-life crisis or something, maybe he had a thing for Mrs. Piggy but Kermit beat him to the punch.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
Aka more Like Big Pimpin, Big Bird was an undercover Pimp. You know out of all the actual people on the show like Maria.. and that white girl I forget her name but Big Bird was always hanging around with them and the other girls. I think Gordon and the other guys got kind of mad at Big Bird always stealing their thunder.

I think Cookie Monster should give Snuffy some of his cookies, I think that might help him out. Telly was another depressed one but I think he was half a mid-life crisis or something, maybe he had a thing for Mrs. Piggy but Kermit beat him to the punch.
I need to reply to this when I get back. Ryan your PM's are full, I couldn't PM you! Delete those suckers. I have to go get my son from school. I will return to this post of yours later!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3
I need to reply to this when I get back. Ryan your PM's are full, I couldn't PM you! Delete those suckers. I have to go get my son from school. I will return to this post of yours later!

Yea I actually got to bounce right now too.. but yea I cleared my PMS so you can send it now.

We will continue this Sesame Street: Gangsta City discussion later tonight!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
Aka more Like Big Pimpin, Big Bird was an undercover Pimp. You know out of all the actual people on the show like Maria.. and that white girl I forget her name but Big Bird was always hanging around with them and the other girls. I think Gordon and the other guys got kind of mad at Big Bird always stealing their thunder.
There was old man Hooper who ran that store. You may not remember him, he was another human on that street. Big Bird spent a lot of time at Mr. Hooper's store, just hanging out. He may have used that store as a front.

Quote:
I think Cookie Monster should give Snuffy some of his cookies, I think that might help him out. Telly was another depressed one but I think he was halving a mid-life crisis or something, maybe he had a thing for Mrs. Piggy but Kermit beat him to the punch.

Yeah those cookies had that special ingredient that just soothed one's mind and made you forget about all 99 problems. But damn, it must be addicting because look at how Cookie shoved them cookies down his throat. Miss Piggy was a tease.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3
There was old man Hooper who ran that store. You may not remember him, he was another human on that street. Big Bird spent a lot of time at Mr. Hooper's store, just hanging out. He may have used that store as a front.



Yeah those cookies had that special ingredient that just soothed one's mind and made you forget about all 99 problems. But damn, it must be addicting because look at how Cookie shoved them cookies down his throat. Miss Piggy was a tease.

Yea Miss Piggy's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. MissPiggy needs to go to weight watchers though. I know Kermit cant handle all of that, Miss. Piggy looks like she could eat him for breakfast.

Big Bird spending all that time at the store sound really suspicious... you sure Big Bird isnt there making some kind of drop off or pick up for someone at that store in regards to that special ingredient in cookie monsters cookie? If so I think we know why Cookie Monster is as messed up as he is. Big Bird is his hookup.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:43 AM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

ryan your crazy...........
__________________
Lucia From Jersey
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-Stall
Yea Miss Piggy's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. MissPiggy needs to go to weight watchers though. I know Kermit cant handle all of that, Miss. Piggy looks like she could eat him for breakfast.

Big Bird spending all that time at the store sound really suspicious... you sure Big Bird isnt there making some kind of drop off or pick up for someone at that store in regards to that special ingredient in cookie monsters cookie? If so I think we know why Cookie Monster is as messed up as he is. Big Bird is his hookup.
Ryan, do you do any writing by chance? You have a great imagination and the way you write is so damn funny! You should be a comedy writer.

That comment about Miss Piggy's milkshake... Miss Piggy wanted Kermit's frog legs. Yep, I am sure that poor Mr. Hooper (RIP) had no idea his store was being used as a front by Big Bird. Big Bird would pretend to be going in there to buy bird seeds and rap with Mr. Hooper, when all the time he was waiting for Cookie Monster to arrive.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Ryan-Stall's Avatar
Ryan-Stall Ryan-Stall is offline
The Fresh Prince of LRG
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Resides: Toronto Ont/Hometown:Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene3
Ryan, do you do any writing by chance? You have a great imagination and the way you write is so damn funny! You should be a comedy writer.

That comment about Miss Piggy's milkshake... Miss Piggy wanted Kermit's frog legs. Yep, I am sure that poor Mr. Hooper (RIP) had no idea his store was being used as a front by Big Bird. Big Bird would pretend to be going in there to buy bird seeds and rap with Mr. Hooper, when all the time he was waiting for Cookie Monster to arrive.


nah I dont do any writing right now.. I actually have considered it in the past though haha. Yea a few people told me in the past I should do something in comedy as well but thxs, glad I can provide you with some laughs



Yea Big Bird supplies alot of others with his "goodies" to our other pals on Sesame Street. I think Oscar the grouch is a client of his too. He's always in his trash can doing something and when someone wants to talk to him he comes out of the can all angry like "What you want fool? You messing up my "fun" time," look on his face. Has anyone actually been inside that trash can who knows whats all in there.

The real people like Gordon, Maria, Bob? and the others need to take back over Sesame Street, Big Bird and his posse are running wild all over there.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.