Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > Leah's Lounge > The Sports Den
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #76  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:24 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal1
DALLAS 20...GREENBAY 9....GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm watchin' it right now! Sweet!
I hate Green Bay!
__________________
Carrie:"Why is your hand shaking?"

Holly:"Um...I ran out of beer this morning?"

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:26 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
I'm watchin' it right now! Sweet!
I hate Green Bay!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
I'm watchin' it right now! Sweet!
I hate Green Bay!
Any chance of a DALLAS smilie?
__________________


Leah's comment to me: Irene ~ "Hey honey… I wish I would have known you were coming… sorry about that. You weren’t in my face baby doll. You were being gracious. Thank you for being there"

Leah's comment to me on her blog: Irene~ "Thank you so much! I laughed out loud when you said 'Long time fan, first time commenting'. Thank you for that."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
Just the team, not you.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:44 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
Just the team, not you.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

Tonight is the last game at Yankee stadium anyone here a yankee fan!!
I was hoping on to go their tonight just to see the stadium set up for the yankees for the last time but i was told we were crazy it was going to be so crowded and we wouldnt even get close so be all backed out!! They are still going to run tours though starting next week, Ive been to tons of games and i loved it but hopefully will go to more games next year!
__________________
Lucia From Jersey
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciay
Tonight is the last game at Yankee stadium anyone here a yankee fan!!
I was hoping on to go their tonight just to see the stadium set up for the yankees for the last time but i was told we were crazy it was going to be so crowded and we wouldnt even get close so be all backed out!! They are still going to run tours though starting next week, Ive been to tons of games and i loved it but hopefully will go to more games next year!
I was watching tv earlier and there was some special airing live where they were going to reminisce, show vignettes, chat with former players, etc. and celebrate the ending of the stadium. I think it was on one of the sports channels. Me and my boyfriend left shortly after it began so I didn't get to watch it. Did anyone else see it?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:53 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

Touchdown Dallas!!!!! That was awesome. 27-9 now!

What's even more awesome is Green Bay got beat at home!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
Touchdown Dallas!!!!! That was awesome. 27-9 now!

What's even more awesome is Green Bay got beat at home!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-28-2008, 12:03 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

If anyone's making picks this week, make 'em now, cause you can't make them AFTER the games. That's cheating.

Hopefully all of our teams win.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-28-2008, 12:08 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
If anyone's making picks this week, make 'em now, cause you can't make them AFTER the games. That's cheating.

Hopefully all of our teams win.
You mean all of them except mine, right?
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
You mean all of them except mine, right?
Yep.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-28-2008, 12:18 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiggity
Yep.
I don't think you have anything to worry about because we're gonna lose to Tampa Bay We suck
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-28-2008, 04:49 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I don't think you have anything to worry about because we're gonna lose to Tampa Bay We suck
I was right, we suck

But the Brewers won!!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-28-2008, 05:10 PM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal1
I was watching tv earlier and there was some special airing live where they were going to reminisce, show vignettes, chat with former players, etc. and celebrate the ending of the stadium. I think it was on one of the sports channels. Me and my boyfriend left shortly after it began so I didn't get to watch it. Did anyone else see it?

I taped it cause the emmys were on too! But it was really good a lot of the old timers were their & Yogi talked throught out the game, it was sad!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.