Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > Leah's Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #106  
Old 09-29-2008, 09:30 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA-BMG"

Fixed that for ya. Congrats !!
__________________
Jmac-tab-ulous : having the combined quailites of fantastic, fabulous, and gorgeous along with the approval of Joey ( jmac on LRG) ...word originated for LEAH REMINI
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Mindy's Avatar
Mindy Mindy is offline
Hot Apple Wench
Guardian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"

Yea 4 you!!!
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-29-2008, 09:38 PM
sweetdiggity's Avatar
sweetdiggity sweetdiggity is offline
Moderator/KoQ junkie
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: watching King of Queens!
Posts: 2,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"
That's great news! Congratulations!!!
__________________
Carrie:"Why is your hand shaking?"

Holly:"Um...I ran out of beer this morning?"

Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Mindy's Avatar
Mindy Mindy is offline
Hot Apple Wench
Guardian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael McDonald
Thank You all for your advice. I do admit I've been stupid. But the results seemed good at first. Losing those 16 pounds so rapidly. I done been told, I'll be a good 'Lil boy from now on. Oh and I like the reference: instead of looking at eye candy, being eye candy. Sounds good.

I hope so. Congrats on losing 16 pounds. That is awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Mindy's Avatar
Mindy Mindy is offline
Hot Apple Wench
Guardian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 274
Default

I had a good day today because my son's eye doctor appointment went great. His eyes are developing normally. Yea!
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:31 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy
I had a good day today because my son's eye doctor appointment went great. His eyes are developing normally. Yea!
That's great news!!!
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:36 PM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"

Great great job Lisa! "CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!"
__________________
Lucia From Jersey
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

I HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MET JLO!!!YES WENT TO MACY IN NYC WITH RENEE!!!
COULDNT GET A PIC BUT GOT HER AUTOGRAPH SHE REALLY
IS BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND SO SO SWEET!! LEAH KNOWS HOW
TO PICK HER FRIENDS!!!
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

Congrats Lucia!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy
I had a good day today because my son's eye doctor appointment went great. His eyes are developing normally. Yea!
That is great news! Glad to hear everything went good.
__________________


Leah's comment to me: Irene ~ "Hey honey… I wish I would have known you were coming… sorry about that. You weren’t in my face baby doll. You were being gracious. Thank you for being there"

Leah's comment to me on her blog: Irene~ "Thank you so much! I laughed out loud when you said 'Long time fan, first time commenting'. Thank you for that."
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciay
I HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MET JLO!!!YES WENT TO MACY IN NYC WITH RENEE!!!
COULDNT GET A PIC BUT GOT HER AUTOGRAPH SHE REALLY
IS BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND SO SO SWEET!! LEAH KNOWS HOW
TO PICK HER FRIENDS!!!
Woohoo!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:07 AM
MissRenee's Avatar
MissRenee MissRenee is offline
Cause baby all my life i will b comin home 2 U
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciay
I HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MET JLO!!!YES WENT TO MACY IN NYC WITH RENEE!!!
COULDNT GET A PIC BUT GOT HER AUTOGRAPH SHE REALLY
IS BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND SO SO SWEET!! LEAH KNOWS HOW
TO PICK HER FRIENDS
!!!

and so do I..Your super cool and fun Lucia...We so gotta chill again!!

But YES Jen was AMAZING, I can see how much fun Jen and Leah must have!
__________________
"Leah Roxs My World"

#1Leahfan aka RENEE (Leah's Blog)

Renee~You are my Spicy Apple Crumb Cake!!~Leah

Renee~Thank you for making me laugh and for APPRECIATING my humor ~Leah

Renee~THANK YOU FOR LAUGHING!!!!! I ADORE YOU CRUMBS!! ~Leah

Peace, Love, and LEAH
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Kristin's Avatar
Kristin Kristin is offline
Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 474
Send a message via ICQ to Kristin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LEAHFAN
and so do I..Your super cool and fun Lucia...We so gotta chill again!!

But YES Jen was AMAZING, I can see how much fun Jen and Leah must have!

Wow cool , wish i was there too.
Didnt you say you couldnt go?
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-30-2008, 03:18 PM
MRS. DOUG
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"

Well Lisa, when you have a great day, you REALLY have a GREAT day!!!!! Congratulations on passing your final CPA exam. What a great achievement, and you should be very proud of yourself. Well Done!!


Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-30-2008, 03:28 PM
MissRenee's Avatar
MissRenee MissRenee is offline
Cause baby all my life i will b comin home 2 U
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"


Wow that is Great Lisa...Im really happy for you..
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Kristin's Avatar
Kristin Kristin is offline
Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 474
Send a message via ICQ to Kristin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
I'm finally having a great day!!

I found out that I passed the final section of the CPA exam!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so happy I don't have to retake any of them because it's soooo expensive. Yay!!!

From now on feel free to refer to me as "LisaFromWI, CPA"

Congratulations ! Glad you made it !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.