Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > Leah's Lounge > The Sports Den
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #106  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:53 AM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
Georgia Tech over MSU
Pittsburgh over Iowa
Alabama over Arkansas
Tenn over Fla....just got a gut feeling
Mich. St. over Notre Dame -
VT over UNC
A & M over Miami for 3....sorry jp. if this wasnt in texas i would certainly go with the Canes
LSU over Auburn

FSU over Wake Forest

The highlighted over's are the ones where I differ with ya JP.

18-6 before this week. Dont ask about my record in the pro's.

6-3 for the week after missing with CANES, Fla, Fsu.(all fla schools )

24-9 in college so far ! course conference schedule is about ready to start !! That will be tougher !
__________________
Jmac-tab-ulous : having the combined quailites of fantastic, fabulous, and gorgeous along with the approval of Joey ( jmac on LRG) ...word originated for LEAH REMINI
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-24-2008, 09:05 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

This week's picks:

MSU over Indiana - I love my Hoosiers, but Spartans too tough
Miami over UNC - My Canes beat up A&M pretty good. UNC's QB is out
FSU over Colorado - Should be a good game
ND over Purdue - As much as it pains me to say so
Kentucky over Western Kentucky - jmac, your boys better win
Alabama over Georgia - Upset special
Nebraska over Va. Tech
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-25-2008, 08:33 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcanes
This week's picks:

MSU over Indiana - I love my Hoosiers, but Spartans too tough
Miami over UNC - My Canes beat up A&M pretty good. UNC's QB is out
FSU over Colorado - Should be a good game
ND over Purdue - As much as it pains me to say so
Kentucky over Western Kentucky - jmac, your boys better win
Alabama over Georgia - Upset special
Nebraska over Va. Tech

MSU over IND.....May have picked Hoosiers if not for last week
Miami over UNC
FSU over COl.....this one worries me though. no offense by FSU but they're home
Purdue over ND...gut feeling
Kentucky over Western....better win this one cause the big ones start after
Georgia over Ala....we'll find out if Bama for real
Va Tech over Neb

Tenn over Aub ....(upset) but hope I am wrong
Texas over ARK...Show Bobby Petrino what a true butt whippin is like
Penn State over ILL
Wisc over Mich.....hard to pick against Mich at home but I think badgers take it


BTW...JP...I love the "dougy, likey ? " part of your avatar !
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

You can sure tell the one lead announcer doesnt want USC to lose tonight !
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
MSU over IND.....May have picked Hoosiers if not for last week
Miami over UNC
FSU over COl.....this one worries me though. no offense by FSU but they're home
Purdue over ND...gut feeling
Kentucky over Western....better win this one cause the big ones start after
Georgia over Ala....we'll find out if Bama for real
Va Tech over Neb

Tenn over Aub ....(upset) but hope I am wrong
Texas over ARK...Show Bobby Petrino what a true butt whippin is like
Penn State over ILL
Wisc over Mich.....hard to pick against Mich at home but I think badgers take it


BTW...JP...I love the "dougy, likey ? " part of your avatar !

6-5 this week.
30-14 overall in college.

Alabama ....WOW
Miami.....layed some hits on but came up short
UK.....excellent defense but needs receivers who can CATCH the ball
Wisc........tough loss Lisa
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-28-2008, 10:56 AM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
6-5 this week.
30-14 overall in college.

Alabama ....WOW
Miami.....layed some hits on but came up short
UK.....excellent defense but needs receivers who can CATCH the ball
Wisc........tough loss Lisa
Tell me about it
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
6-5 this week.
30-14 overall in college.

Alabama ....WOW
Miami.....layed some hits on but came up short
UK.....excellent defense but needs receivers who can CATCH the ball
Wisc........tough loss Lisa
That was a heartbreaker!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-02-2008, 09:36 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Here goes pics for this week :

GT over Duke
Penn State over Purdue
Indiana over Minnesota
Michigan State over Iowa
Florida over Arkansas
Miami over Florida State ...go JP
Wisconsin over Ohio State...go LISA
Missouri over Nebraska
and finally....

#2 ALABAMA OVER KENTUCKY.........uugghh ! I cant stand picking against my cats. Oh...do i hope I am wrong on this. Our defense is extremely good and I really think we CAN do it. Afraid Bama pulls out a close win.
Come on Cats....lets win one for the chattermac !

Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
LisaFromWI's Avatar
LisaFromWI LisaFromWI is offline
The Quiet One
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,156
Send a message via AIM to LisaFromWI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
Here goes pics for this week :

GT over Duke
Penn State over Purdue
Indiana over Minnesota
Michigan State over Iowa
Florida over Arkansas
Miami over Florida State ...go JP
Wisconsin over Ohio State...go LISA
Missouri over Nebraska
and finally....

#2 ALABAMA OVER KENTUCKY.........uugghh ! I cant stand picking against my cats. Oh...do i hope I am wrong on this. Our defense is extremely good and I really think we CAN do it. Afraid Bama pulls out a close win.
Come on Cats....lets win one for the chattermac !

Is that a banana?! What is up with that?

Go Badgers!!!
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaFromWI
Is that a banana?! What is up with that?

Go Badgers!!!

Even banana's like MY Cats
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
Here goes pics for this week :

GT over Duke
Penn State over Purdue
Indiana over Minnesota
Michigan State over Iowa
Florida over Arkansas
Miami over Florida State ...go JP
Wisconsin over Ohio State...go LISA
Missouri over Nebraska
and finally....

#2 ALABAMA OVER KENTUCKY.........uugghh ! I cant stand picking against my cats. Oh...do i hope I am wrong on this. Our defense is extremely good and I really think we CAN do it. Afraid Bama pulls out a close win.
Come on Cats....lets win one for the chattermac !
It's FSU week, so I'm pretty focused on that one.
I'll take my Canes at home and hope I don't jinx 'em.

jmac, I agree with all your picks with the exception of GT over Duke.
I'm drinkin' the Blue Devil Kool Aid... for now.
I will be rooting for your Cats!
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:22 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcanes
It's FSU week, so I'm pretty focused on that one.
I'll take my Canes at home and hope I don't jinx 'em.

jmac, I agree with all your picks with the exception of GT over Duke.
I'm drinkin' the Blue Devil Kool Aid... for now.
I will be rooting for your Cats!
Good we will need it !

We could almost put the Miami-FSU game in IP's thread "I remember when ..."
.........This was THE GAME of the football season.
I think Canes take it with the home field. I actually think they could do it at FSU !
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-02-2008, 10:56 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac
Good we will need it !

We could almost put the Miami-FSU game in IP's thread "I remember when ..."
.........This was THE GAME of the football season.
I think Canes take it with the home field. I actually think they could do it at FSU !
They did last year.
And yep, it used to be THE GAME. I have been to a few of 'em.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
jmac's Avatar
jmac jmac is offline
The LRG "Chatterbox"
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Leah's-ville, Kentucky
Posts: 5,462
Default

UUGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 2 Alabama beats my Cats 17-14

We played them tough and showed our defense is legit. We also played without our top defensive player....Micah Johnson.

Bama scored 17 points and 7 of them was on our QB fumbling again.

Then our place kicker had recently lost his job on FG's but Brooks left him in for Extra Points.
Well..he was the one who tried to onside kick it with 50 seconds left and down by 3.
HE KICKS THE FRIGGIN' THING OUT OF BOUNDS ON AN ONSIDE KICK !!

Oh well...They played them tough. Lets go get Spurrier !
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Heatbreak city again today.
Canes lose by 2 in one of the wildest games I have ever seen.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.