Leah Remini Guard Forum  

Go Back   Leah Remini Guard Forum > Leah General Discussion Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 PM
jpcanes's Avatar
jpcanes jpcanes is offline
Administrator
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Downtown SoBe
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sym25
Um ya'll are getting off track here!!!
That happens a lot around here.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-22-2009, 08:29 AM
MissRenee's Avatar
MissRenee MissRenee is offline
Cause baby all my life i will b comin home 2 U
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,740
Default

LOLOL No not off track, her SHOES is DEFINITLEY a good reason of the 100...lol
__________________
"Leah Roxs My World"

#1Leahfan aka RENEE (Leah's Blog)

Renee~You are my Spicy Apple Crumb Cake!!~Leah

Renee~Thank you for making me laugh and for APPRECIATING my humor ~Leah

Renee~THANK YOU FOR LAUGHING!!!!! I ADORE YOU CRUMBS!! ~Leah

Peace, Love, and LEAH
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
velardechile's Avatar
velardechile velardechile is offline
Chilly Man
Senior Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 869
Default

158? Leah takes the time to hang out with her fans!
__________________
"That's Mexico, you FRIGGIN' idiot!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Jen from PA's Avatar
Jen from PA Jen from PA is offline
Moderator (JIN!!)
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: good ol' pa
Posts: 2,512
Default

159. she winks at you when you least expect it, and it makes you smile from ear to ear
__________________
you won't find anyone sweeter then leah
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-27-2009, 03:06 PM
velardechile's Avatar
velardechile velardechile is offline
Chilly Man
Senior Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen from PA
159. she winks at you when you least expect it, and it makes you smile from ear to ear
I love that one!!! She did that to me and it made my day!,week, year!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 PM
LuvLeah's Avatar
LuvLeah LuvLeah is offline
Lvr of Leah, Kevin & KOQ
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sittin' in traffic on the Queensbrough Bridge
Posts: 1,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRenee
LOLOL No not off track, her SHOES is DEFINITLEY a good reason of the 100...lol


Yes, Yes, Great reason. Leah's shoes kick ass!!
__________________
~Deana
*******************************
Carrie: "Is this what I am like when I get my period? Cause if it is I am VERY sorry!"

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Irene3's Avatar
Irene3 Irene3 is offline
ME AND LEAH AT LUNCH!!!!!
4 Star Guardian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 6,334
Default

The way she kissed my man on his cheek and called him "papi". Only Leah could do that to my man!!!
__________________


Leah's comment to me: Irene ~ "Hey honey… I wish I would have known you were coming… sorry about that. You weren’t in my face baby doll. You were being gracious. Thank you for being there"

Leah's comment to me on her blog: Irene~ "Thank you so much! I laughed out loud when you said 'Long time fan, first time commenting'. Thank you for that."
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Jen from PA's Avatar
Jen from PA Jen from PA is offline
Moderator (JIN!!)
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: good ol' pa
Posts: 2,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velardechile
I love that one!!! She did that to me and it made my day!,week, year!

it made my FOREVER every time i'm feeling down, i remember that and it freakin.... makes me feel worlds better!!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-28-2009, 12:26 AM
luciay's Avatar
luciay luciay is offline
LuciafromJersey
Loyal Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern, New Jersey
Posts: 4,918
Default

160. Just the way she smiles at you when you talk to her & her consentration when you converse is definitly awesome!!! Like she's only talkin to U!!!
__________________
Lucia From Jersey
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-28-2009, 02:02 AM
rebeccarhodes's Avatar
rebeccarhodes rebeccarhodes is offline
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,139
Default

161. She paid for a damn good meal. Very generous. I felt so bad because my husband and I ate ate like pigs and even had left overs. That place was so delicious. I wonder if they deliver 2 hours away. LOL. Thanks again Leah.
Next time we wanna try some of those Puerto Rican dishes you claim you like to make. Bash 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-28-2009, 09:38 AM
velardechile's Avatar
velardechile velardechile is offline
Chilly Man
Senior Guardian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccarhodes
161. She paid for a damn good meal. Very generous. I felt so bad because my husband and I ate ate like pigs and even had left overs. That place was so delicious. I wonder if they deliver 2 hours away. LOL. Thanks again Leah.
Next time we wanna try some of those Puerto Rican dishes you claim you like to make. Bash 2010.
I will supply the chile peppers!!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
LuvLeah's Avatar
LuvLeah LuvLeah is offline
Lvr of Leah, Kevin & KOQ
Grand Guardian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sittin' in traffic on the Queensbrough Bridge
Posts: 1,708
Default

162. Just because she is Leah. Haha She is coolest chick around!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Meganriffic
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velardechile
I will supply the chile peppers!!

Hey Chilly Man you will have to cook something up for us all with those chile peppers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLeah
162. Just because she is Leah. Haha She is coolest chick around!

Isn't that the truth
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.